- Oplontis II, 2008
- That's why you want to be there, 2010
- Unlike Other Gardens, 2010
- Rehearsal V, 2014
- Ephemera (By the Lake III), 2016
- Nebula V, 2016
- Ephemera VI, 2017
- Ephemera VII, 2017
- Untitled, 2017
- Planet A, 2017
- Ephemera (Ceremony XVIII), 2018
- Uncharted Harbour, 2018
- Based on a True Story I, 2019
- Based on a True Story II, 2019
- Based on a True Story III, 2019
- Based on a True Story IV, 2019
- Sooner or Later, 2020
- Based on a True Story V, 2020
- Pleasure Principle I, 2021
- Pleasure Principle II, 2021
- Solar Eclipse V, 2013
- Ephemera (By the Lake I), 2016
- Trialogue III, 2014
- Ephemera II, 2016
- Portrait of Melissa, 2020
Tadeusz Biernot is an Ancaster based figurative-abstract painter who utilizes collage, pastel, and acrylic to create his distinct abstract meets realism style.
Tadeusz Biernot was born in 1954 in Czechowice-Dziedzice, Poland. He received his Master of Fine Arts degree from the Academy of Fine Arts in Krakow, Poland in 1979. He went on to teach type design at the Academy for a subsequent decade.
In 1989 he moved to Italy and a year later to Canada.
In 2005, after fifteen successful years of award-winning creative directing he decided to devote his entire time to painting, his first calling.
Tadeusz Biernot has been exhibiting his works since 1979. His paintings are found in private and corporate collections in the United States, England, Italy, Germany, Holland and Canada.